The city of Glendale is a wonderful neighborhood to raise a family. There are plenty of places for kids to go during the summer to cool off from the heat, so take your family to one of these great summer destinations for kids in Glendale.
- Playgrounds Fun Zone: This 3,500-square-foot forest-themed playground is a blast for children under eight years old as they climb and crawl around obstacles.
- Jump Street: This indoor trampoline parks has areas reserved for bigger and smaller children so kids, teenagers, and adults can all get active.
- Foothill Recreation & Aquatics Center: A pool outside and gym inside, your family will find all kinds of athletic activities here, no matter what season.
- Arizona Doll & Toy Museum: For an educational outing, share a walk down memory lane with your kids by visiting this collection of vintage play items from yesteryear.
- Tolmachoff Farms: Known for its fall festivals, this farm is fun year-round with train rides, animals to pet, and a fun house to play in.