Sanderson Ford has teamed up with Sonoran News and other local businesses for a food drive benefitting Packages From Home. The food collected will be sent overseas to the troops currently serving in the Middle East.
We are one of several locations collecting nonperishable donations through July 30. Items we are looking to collect include:
- Campbell soup (10 ¾ oz.)
- Canned fruit (12 oz. to 16 oz.)
- Chef Boyardee or equivalent (15 oz.)
- Drink Mix Singles (Wylers, Crystal Lite, Hawaiian Punch, coffee)
- Individual packs of creamer, sugar, ketchup, mustard, mayo
- Jelly, squeezable, in plastic containers (20.5 oz.)
- Peanut Butter (18 oz.)
- Tabasco sauce (2 oz. size)
- Tuna (5-7 oz.)
If you personally know someone serving overseas, you may request a package for them online at http://packagesfromhome.org.